My Wedding

Thursday, October 9, 2008

As my luck will have it.

The photographer- MY wedding photographer's computer crashed last week...With MY wedding pictures on it! And of course no back up. No, who woulda thunk a computer of ever crashing? Coincidentally, he's my coworker and he completely neglected to tell me this. despite, my numerous questions about how long and "can i just have one?", "just to show my family."

So, here i am. CRUSHED. a tad hysterical. crying. its not a good thing for someone in my state to have to deal with right now.

Which speaking of, let me just tell ya how 'my state' is treating me...

I'm extremely bloated

i feel like an overweight person trying to run a marathon. Even when I'm sitting.

Sappy love movies make me wanna cry.

AND i have a bladder infection!

word of advice... dont get pregnant.


ok ok jk sure I've got the gift of life in my belly. And its a magical thing but. I say the stork really should exist! the world would be a happier place.



so here it is...



Macey at 19 weeks.





5 comments:

Jill said...

I am so glad you are blogging now. Your belly is just too cute. Love ya lots. Remember when you have your cravings I owe a few. lol

Kelsey said...

AH!!!!! oh my gosh you are going to be a mommy!!!! congratualations! wow. insanse. sorry about your pics tho that really it horrible. "( love u. when are u due?

Krista said...

Um excuse me!!!!! What the heck? Pregnant? I hate hearing the good stuff from a blog. You do have my phone number, right? Please use it. I love you.

Brandon and Mandy said...

K. My belly looks just like that only minus the whole gift of life inside of it. :) I didn't know that your pics got lost. That is terrible. And no backup? He should no better!

Brandon and Mandy said...

Sorry I went to Mesa High...

**Correction**
He should know better!

I hate that you can't edit comments. Grr.